Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Songs I Like to Like

I've been "tagged" by Cupcake and apparently am now compelled to list the top seven songs that I am "into" right now. I am also supposed to tag 7 of my friends to find out what they are into right now, but I don't have seven friends, so we'll just leave it at my list.

I'm fairly certain that I got tagged so Cupcake would know what CD to buy next. Her taste in music is crap. Anyway, here's my list:

1)Hung Up(Madonna) - I realize this might be an unexpected one, but damn if I don't think that song is catchy.

2)Happy Holidays/Its the Holiday Season (Andy Williams) -- what can I say, I hear it 20 times a day right now, of course I'm innu it (wink)

3)Soul Meets Body (Deathcab for Cutie) - emo rockers make it big, hooray little guy!

4)We Will Become Sihouettes (Postal Service) - I like my melancholy with a cute keyboard on the side.

5)My Wandering Days are Over(Belle & Sebastian) - no matter where I go, no matter what I am doing B&S are not far away. How could I not put them on the list?

6)A Good Man is Easy to Kill (Beulah) - this one is an older song, but I'm back into it right now for no particular reason.

7)My Humps (Black Eyed Peas) - Wha' cha' gonna do wit all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk. Imma get get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my hump.

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Hey, you know you really find my taste in music "adorable". It's all part of my considerable charm.

MCMCMCLY said...

Hey Five-oclock, glad you found my little corner of the internet world. Hope you don't mind my anonymous link to your site, as I don't know you at all. I've been passively reading your blog for a while - found it one night when i was looking for blogs by the homos in Minneapolis. Crazy that you like B&S and Beulah. I am anxiously awaiting the new album due out in February. Anyway, welcome to PoE and keep reading, maybe my posts will get better if i think more people are intereested...