Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Patriots of Europe?

A lot of you have been asking what the Patriots of Europe is all about. OK, no one has asked what the Patriots of Europe is all about. Come to think of it, to my knowledge no one but me has read this blog. But someday someone might stumble onto this site out of complete and utter boredom, so I might as well explain it now.

The Patriots of Europe was formerly the name of a band my roomate, Drew, and I were going to start. Actually, that is not entirely accurate -- it is the name of a ficticious band that Drew and I were planning to promote. The idea was to see if we could generate any publicity for a band that didn't even exist, and ideally we would have found a way to make money off the fake band as well. But, like most of our ideas, we never developed it to its full potential. So, I stole the name for my blog and there it is.

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Come one buddy, you can do it. Don't lose steam. Keep posting.

MCMCMCLY said...

See above post about The Movies. These things just suck time out of my day!