Tuesday, December 20, 2005

In the Dark Ages

Man do I need a digital camera. I'm tired of looking at that crap photo of me at Ben's house that acts as my profile pic for every web-type thingy I do. Plus it'd just be fun to post pics of good times to make this sight a little less drab.

I thought about asking for one this Christmas, but decided that I didn't trust my parents to pick anything but the cheapest, shabbiest model available. I'm not looking for a top-of-the-line SLR camera or anything, just a point and shoot that fits nicely in my pocket without giving passersby a misleading impression. I hear canon power shots are popular these days. Anyone got any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this one. I like it because it's totally waterproof, which makes it a bathtub toy and an instrument of incrimination.