Friday, December 30, 2005

Drink Drink Drunk


Happy New Year Everybody!

Could there be a better way to celebrate the end of what must be the worst week of the entire year than to get plastered with friends at your local imbibing hotspot? I think not. On Monday we can all get back to our favorite television programs, uplifting yoga lessons, important office meetings, and the like. But this weekend is reserved for forgetting auld acquaintance, so drink away drink away drink away all your troubles.

I, on the other hand, plan to observe the new year in moderation. The halls of JC Penney beckon at 9 AM on Sunday. That's not so early as to completely ruin my eve of bliss, but it is just early enough to prevent me from walking the streets, taking pictures of random people that I meet (with my brand new digital camera!) and asking them to make out with me -- which is something of a holiday tradition. Instead, I'll be chillin' with Chad and Justin at an undisclosed (as yet undetermined) destination. At least I think that's what I'm up to, but who knows really.

Everybody have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
olympic station cycles
bicycle shops near london olympic