Friday, December 23, 2005

Cheesecake!

I like cheesecake. Maybe not as much as Blance, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia. But damn near as much. We've been doing a sort of "Twelve Days of Christmas" thing at work where we have a new snack everyday. Today's treat was Costco Cheesecake. Notice that the boss likes to shop at Costco -- so does Drew. They are both assholes.

Anyway, the cheesecake was good. And I am off work for three whole days! Of course, all of that time will be spent in Iowa, so it's not exactly a vacation, but at this point I'm just elated to not have to deal with people for a while. Handling the awkwardness of my first in-person encounter with the rents since the whole 'coming out' thing is nothing compared to the bitches I deal with at work. Bring on the Fam...

Next post will be from Iowa with Boredom.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Have a very special (belated) Ramadan, and may g-d be with you sir or madam of any other faith. To those without faith, enjoy your extra day off work next week. I know I will.

No comments: