Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Culprit



This adorable little bugger is the reason I have been curled up into a ball on my couch for the past two days. This is my 2-year-old niece Lauren. The product of my sister Michelle and her husband Steve.

On my way out the door of her parent's house, this one planted a wet, snotty kiss right on the mouth. For most parents, this kind of 'sick by child' is par for the course, but I am not used to being around children. The resulting head cold has reinforced my desire to live child-free for some time. Maybe as I get older and start worrying about my legacy I'll reconsider, but for now I'd rather have a Vodka martini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps if you survived on more than tabbacer, mcdonalds and dr. pepper you wouldn't get sick so easily.
-anne