Friday, January 06, 2006

VFW her? I hardly even knew her!

The much anticipated photos from last night's jam session at the VFW are here! A good time was had by all, and I was only slightly late for work this morning.


Mike & Kara "look into my eyes while I play with my ear."


This picture is just asking to be photoshopped


Will eats popcorn. Mike cops a feel?


They just saw Brokeback Mountain.


I swear Drew is straight. Really, I mean it.


Ben reverse look room


He should have married me


Joe massive headroom


Will steals camera, catches me off guard


No one is posing for this, we are all just that disconnected


Rajasree & newguy Phil


William and Mike


Dance party while Ray sings

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks fun. I love fun. remember fun?
I can't read the word verification word because i'm drunk. so sorry if that posted eight times. -anne

MCMCMCLY said...

You could have fun with us if you'd just move here. And bring Will while you're at it. He's so dreamy.

Cupcake said...

Ben looks strikingly handsome in that shot. Was this a going away party for Drew?

MCMCMCLY said...

Not as such, but it could have been i guess. Drew is hard to get out. I think we'll do another before he goes though.

Anonymous said...

when did you start wanting to make it to will again?

MCMCMCLY said...

Wanting to make it to will? I just said he is dreamy and should move to Minneapolis.