Monday, January 16, 2006

I've got the Attic Window Looking out on the Cathedral










Well almost anyway. Here's the views of Loring Park and Downtown Minneapolis from my new home on Oak-Grove Street. The exterior of my new place has a sort of old world "rectangular cube" charm to it. I may live in an ugly building, but the apartment is great, and such great scenery. We even have a full-fledged game room with a foosball table. Can you believe it? It's just like being in a college dorm. Wait a second...

It's fun having a new apartment though. Like having a blank canvas. Now I get to decide how to make it a place people want to be. I now live within walking distance of numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and even a bar or two. That should be enough to attract a few of my friends. The rest I'll have to seduce with grand furnishings and my own brand of hospitality. I have this entire week off from work, so by next Monday the blank canvas you see here will be transformed into a fab, mod, hip, homo pad. Yay!

If anyone is interested in helping me move please contact me. I'll likely be renting a big truck for the bed, couch, tv, etc on Saturday and will need some beefy straight guys (or homos with spunk) to help me move that stuff. Also, if you live out of town, I believe my new pad is a great excuse for you to visit Minneapolis. Really, I need people to hang out with - what with Drew ditching me and all.

No comments: