Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Ears Ring

I may be slightly inoxicated, and my ears hurt. Tonight was the firsr venture to the saloon since the breakup. and wouldn't you know it - Jeff was there. We both did a phenominal job of avoiding one another, but it was still awkward. I spent most of the night dancing (can you believe it!) but found myself on the patio for a smoke just as jeff and all of my former friends had the same idea. Boy, did that make it hard to pretend we weren't at the same bar. Child-like? Maybe, but what am I suppossed to do?

I have decided in my drunken stupor that I abhore the Saloon. If I never go back it's fine by me. Soon I'll live within waling distance of the 19, so I can become the old, creepy, lonely guy I am destined to be. Look me up.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to believe you would ever be lonely..and you will never be creepy!

MCMCMCLY said...

You know, the 19 gets a bad rap but it's actually a pretty great bar. Pool, darts, the possibility of decent music, and just your typical homos. Who could ask for anything more?