Sunday, February 05, 2006

Qu'est que vous fait le weekend?

I'll tell you what I did. I went shopping. To the Room & Board outlet. Not once, but twice. And did I buy anything? Well no. But I did see these bar stools, which would be perfect for my new place, if they weren't $170 each. Damn.

I spent Saturday night with myself and Woody Allen. Crimes and Misdemeanors to be exact. What a fun movie. I'm not certain about this, but I think the mother from Six Feet Under, Ruth, has a small part in the film. I'm pretty sure she is the woman who now lives in the childhood home of Judah and Jack.
Comedy = Tragedy + Time.
He tied me up and then he went to the bathroom on me.
If it bends it's funny, if it breaks it's not funny.

Sunday was reserved for an outing to Target, Costco, Home Depot, and the second trip to the R&B outlet. Plus Rick and Joe came over to watch the least anticipated Superbowl ever. My vote for the best commercial goes to the Sprint/Nextel one with the Benny Hill reference. Funny stuff. Everything else about that 5 hour pageant was crap.

No comments: