Thursday, February 16, 2006

Can You Believe It?

Santino, Chloe, and Daniel V. are going to Olympus Fashion Week.

Even though I only correctly predicted one of the finalists, I am sticking with my man. My pick for this year's winner of Project Runway is Daniel V.

Chloe will turn in a highly competitive collection as well, but my gut feeling is that Santino will be a non-factor. I am predicting MOTS from him, and I think the judges are tired of his attitude.

**Mcmcmcly is Senior Editor of BarebackMonkeys.com. He joins us every Thursday to discuss Project Runway, and the business of Project Runway**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

regarding santino:

they're tired of his 'tude, yes, but only jealous cuz he's just. too. real.

--will a, (i couldn't figure out how to not make this anonymous)

MCMCMCLY said...

If you don't have a blogger account you have to post as anonymous and then sign just as you did. So you figured it out just fine.

Yeah, Santino is so real it hurts. Like if I were a contestant on PR.