Monday, February 20, 2006

16 tons

I have tomorrow off work, and then begin a rather grueling stretch of 9 days in a row. Just to get a three day weekend two weeks from now. I have friends who work 7 days in a row, and then get 7 off. Something's not right here.

My barstools were shipped today, so with any luck I'll have 'em in time for said 3-day weekend. Still looking for the elusive dining room table though. I am very particular about this table, and wish to spend as little as possible while maintaining some sort of materialistic integrity.



By the way, the table pictured is nothing like what I want, but I do know someone who had chairs almost identical to the ones in the photo. They were bizarre and uncomfortable, and awkward because the person who owned them thought the world of them. I guess we just have different tastes.

No comments: