Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Toys for Tots

I have a new toy. It's no expensive electronic drum set, but its still a new toy.


Voila!




My new digital audio recorder. This will be great for recording all those field reports I file with NPR; in addition to supporting my new podcast, The Potatoes of Edelbaum. You can just search for PoE on your favorite podcast-getter.*

No, I am going to use this thingy for something -- I'm just not exactly sure what at this time. Maybe I'll use it to record chapters of public domain books for the elderly. Maybe I'll start taking dictation at work. Maybe I'll use it to smuggle narcotics from Japan. Or maybe, just maybe I'll use it to collect dust on my coffee table.

Any way you put it, I'm excited about the possibilities.


*(I don't file stories for NPR, and I do not have a podcast)

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Wait, what? I want one. Wicked bad.