Monday, August 28, 2006

Snakes on a Building

Ben and I were standing in front of my building having a smoke the other day, when a guy who went to our high school walked up the steps and into my building. Neither of us were sure initially if it was him, so we didn't say anything. Then, as he was walking into my building, he looked back at us and caught a whiff of familiarity. He wasn't sure, so he checked us out one last time as he got into the elevator. It was us, he was him.

So there you have it. Some dude I went to high school with just moved into my building. Or perhaps he's been here longer than me.

Its f-ing snakes on a f-ing building!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, why don't you return my calls? You must have better things to do.

What's your email address?

Anonymous said...

speaking of wierd things like that... I ran into a guy I knew from my HS years and we both live hundreds of miles from our hometowns too.. it was like something out of the twilight zone!