Thursday, May 04, 2006

New and Improved?

Dear Readers,

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts, lame or otherwise, for the past few days. Apparently I have the computer equivalent of a black thumb. My brand new Toshiba notebook, which I use to write these important messages to all of you, recently went under the knife to have the factory installed lemon-of-a-hard drive replaced.

You might recall that the same disease is what rendered my previous Sony notebook deceased. Luckily there were lessons learned from the first go around with computer hardware disasters, so none of my important files were lost this time around.

The computer is out of surgery now, and resting up a bit before returning to normal duties. Thanks for your patience regarding this matter. We at PoE hope to be able to serve up more bullshit in a day or so.

Sincerely,
PoE Staff

No comments: