Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cabin Fever


Memorial Day weekend, and I'm in the NorthWoods of Wisconsin. Eagle River to be exact. I'm attending Big Gay Weekend II(TM), hosted by the ever popular Justin and Chad. So far we've done the things you might expect to do in a cabin by the lake -- namely, watched HGTV on the satellite television. Currently the dishes from breakfast are in the dishwasher, so you can tell we're really roughing it up here.

Later there will be jet skis and 7&7. In that order. Never operate watercraft under the influence, momma always told me. As it turns out, nearly everyone attending the weekend gala is a running enthusiast. I tried running once in eighth grade, it didn't agree with me. So I've got plenty of time to read a few good books and otherwise vegetate while the rest of the gang is getting their exercise kick in for the day.

Check back later this weekend for hilarious moments and outtakes from the proceedings.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

You lucky dog. If I had known, I would have sent along some reading suggestions.