Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What's Next

Now that it's official that I'm not even properly qualified for the position I currently hold, I've decided it's time to finish my stint in retail. Only problem is, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm so far removed from television production that my chances of landing a decent paying job in that field are slim and none, and slim just left the building.

Having tried and failed many times to either change positions in retail, or branch out into a new career field I'm running out of ideas. Do I go back to school? If so, do I try for grad school in media, communications, and/or politics? Or do I just go back to undergrad and try for a degree with more obvious career choices like accounting?

What do people do for a living anyway? I obviously have no idea. And how do I stop feeling "locked in" by my current salary? These are rhetorical questions. I'm not changing jobs or going back to school because I just don't do something if it is not in some way counter productive.

Yada Yada Yada

No comments: