Friday, July 21, 2006

The Slack: Pickin' it Up

You may or may not already know that Cupcake is taking a hiatus from blogging. While I realize my site is not first on the list of great blogs to read until ToCM returns, I'll nevertheless try to do my part in keeping you entertained by posting on a more frequnt basis. About what exactly, I'm not sure. But tune it becuase I'm certain it will be amazing. Truely.

And in case I fail to live up to my end of the bargain, you can always read about life on the farm.

3 comments:

Lord of the Barnyard said...

Is that how it works, when a good blogger walks away for a while, that said blogger's links must temporarily offer some sort of substance to the missing blog's readership?

that's pressure.

MCMCMCLY said...

Its a sort of trickle-down blogenomics. Those readers are naturally searching to fill the void. I make no promises to satisfy, only to post more frequently.

Cupcake said...

That's the spirit, Dave-o! Yes, trickle down blogenomics. Brilliant. Boys, if you wouldn't mind taking over some of the heavy lifting while I take a few weeks to go batshit, I'd be much obliged. I'll happily do the same for you when your turn comes.