Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Let's Get Physical


We're preparing for yet another walkthrough at the JC this week. This time, its the DM visit which was pre-empted for our corporate big dogs two weeks ago. I've been on vacation since the last store tour, so I've been feeling behind all week. My portion of the visit was intended for tomorrow. Luckily, our DM ambiguously hurt his back yesterday, and as such the tour has been post-poned by one day. So now I've got an extra day to prepare. This is about the best possible scenario for me personally, as I need the extra time to make everything just right. Or rather, to make everything barely passable.

Also, Joe Lew and Angie leave for the left coast Wednesday. Tonight is a celebratory bowling send off at Park Tavern. (Good riddance) This on the heels of what was supposed to be the big last hurrah Saturday night. It was a gay old time, there's no denying it. But we left wanting more of our two favorite people about to leave the Twin Cities. So bowling it is!

In other news, I recently discovered that Grand Junction, Colorado has an honest to G-d airport. One with real jet planes and everything. This is exciting news, as it increases the odds of me visiting Drew by 100%.

No comments: