Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Touch & Go

Its been a rough day.

The early read from my experiment at work has an inauspicious vibe to it. Essentially Mike's reaction was "Good luck with your future endeavors." So if you know someone who knows someone who's looking for someone to do this thing, now would be the time to mention my name.

Later that same day... I was sure that my computer's hard drive had crashed. My new computer. The one I bought after the old computer's hard drive crashed. I was beginning to think I was the kiss of death for all things computer related. The disk was making a lot of strange noises, and then the whole system locked up and just shut off. A couple of restarts later now, and everything seems to be back to normal, although I did take time to back up a few important files just in case.

Of course, all this is nothing compared to what a terrible day cupcake had or what an asshole Jason is.

No comments: