Wednesday, October 18, 2006

When the Patriots go Marching in

Well it's officially official. The original Patriot of Europe is moving to an undisclosed location in Wisconsin to extend my dream-fulfilling career as a sales manager for America's Gift Headquarters!

INCONCEIVABLE!

Don't worry though, I'll still be able to post poorly thought out, poorly written, and poorly edited blog entries from my new home. In fact, there's a chance I'll be so bored the postings will increase. And if we're all lucky, they might even improve a bit. But probably not.

In the short-term don't expect to see much on this site though. I report to my new assignment on Oct. 30. Then I've got a month or two to hastily search for a home. Me thinks I'll be buying a place, so if you jet-setters ever have a layover in my fair city (you won't), you can stay at my Lilly pad.

Viva Gay Wisconsin! This is gonna be one heck of an experiment.

3 comments:

Cupcake said...

Oh for crying out loud.

Anonymous said...

hey... I used to live in Milwaukee so if thats the area your moving to and have questions, feel free to ask.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!