Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Milking cows & making babies.

My first two days in six words or less. (Yeah, I can still listen to 'As it Happens' in Wisconsin)

Day 1: "Oh my god, I'm totally screwed."

Day 2: "Hey, maybe this isn't so bad."

I'm doing a marathon house-hunting day tomorrow. I'll be looking for a new place to call home from 8am until 5pm. I haven't made it outside of my hotel room except to go to work or get fast food. I have two televisions in a suite that is no more than 500 square feet. King size bed, love seat, microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee pot. This is my life for the next 30 days. Thankfully, the hotel gets BRAVO.

My store is full of women. Some of whom I understand find me on the attractive side. No one even suspects that I might not be interested. This is superb. Can't wait to come out. Maybe I'll bring in a cake.

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're posting again.

Also, apologies for being such a shit friend during your big move. More to follow.

Anonymous said...

hmm, I think you will be ok... It really depends on where you are in WI...If you are in Western WI (i.e Menomonee or Eau Claire) you will do well because there is a vibrant college community there and of course your old stomping grounds aren't far, if you are on the eastern side, you have Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago all nearby... If you are in the middle.. Please let me know where I can mail you a revolver to put you out of your misery... just kidding. you'll do fine.