Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sometimes Behaves so Strangely

Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich produce Radio Lab, a program that is, at least to my thinking, the most consistently mind-blowing radio series ever created. They are between seasons right now, and are using the free podcast to expose listeners to some archived episodes. Of course, if you need to hear more than the weekly podcast, a number of old shows are available for download directly from the web site.

Here's a sample i ripped out which is one of my favorite moments form the show, and a great example of the exciting things they are doing over the air waves. The first time I heard this clip i was speechless, but did manage to laugh out loud several times even though I was alone while listening. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

No comments: